Wednesday, August 15, 2012

THE MEDALS!

It was my turn to do another challenge for the crop at Sisterhood of Scrap. If you've watched very much of my scrapping over the years you know I love metal in its many shapes and forms! It was only appropriate therefore for me to do the MEDAL challenge!



This is my GOLD MEDAL example (using 7 different "styles" of metal (brad, photo corner, butterfly, stick pin, framed thingy, bookplate, buckle) and six different colours - pewter, bronze, copper, blue, green, silver).

Leave me a note and let me know what you think? I love this photo of her holding that big nightcrawler!

Have a scrap-happy day!




1 comment:

  1. Your photo, as usual, is gorgeous! Helps that you have a beautiful subject :) How cool that you were able to get so many different styles and colours of metals! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete