Thursday, July 15, 2010

Guess what?

I know that I haven't been keeping my blog up very faithfully lately. So much life is going on! I did want to let you know though that I have been asked to be a guest designer at www.scraptures.ca It's a great little company and I feel privileged to work with them. Take a look at their promotion for July and keep your eyes on my blog to see the August kit reveal - my first for them. :-)






For the month of July there is a great incentive to sign up your friends for the awesome scrapbook and card kits. Read on!!!!

If you already subscribe and get someone to sign on for a year, you will get your next kit free and if for just six months you will get your next kit for half price. 

If you don't subscribe yet and you sign up and bring a friend, you will get your 1st kit free for 12 month sub and if just a 6 month sub you will get your first kit at half price!!

If you are planning to take advatange of this great deal, just hit 'attending' and head on over to the store to sign up at www.scraptures.ca/store

Feel free to leave us a comment on the wall with your friends name so we know who it is..and while your at it, why not get them to become a member of our little group here!!!!

If you haven't signed up for our forums, what are you waiting for? We'd love to hear from you!

Hope to see many of you 'attending' our great kit deal of the summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment