Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Scraptures October kit reveal

We got to work with the yummy SEI Moonrise papers this month. I hope you enjoy what you see and pop over to Scrap~tures to get in on one of the few remaining kits!






Scrap~tures October Scrapbook Kit~S.E.I Moonrise
                                                              1 sheet of S.E.I  Moonrise Serenity
1 sheet of S.E.I Moonrise Stillness
1 sheet of S.E.I Moonrise Quiescent
1 sheet of S.E.I Moonrise Composure
1 sheet of S.E.I Moonrise Opulence
1 sheet of S.E.I Moonrise Enchantment
1 12x12 sheet of Bazzill Chedar
1 12x12 sheet of Bazzill Sherbet
1 12x12 sheet of Bazzill Capers
1 sheet of S.E.I Moonrise Bark textured cardstock
1 pk of S.E.I Moonrise Alphabet stickers
1 pk. of S.E.I Moonrise cardstock stickers
½ pk. of S.E.I. Moonrise die-cut accents
1 Prima Say It In Pearls Light Brown Flowers
1 Prima Tiger Eyes Love Letter Roses
1 yd. of Prima Vintage Crochet Trim
                                                                      Your deluxe add-ons include~
1 pk. S.E.I Moonrise Metal Accents
1 pk. Clearsnap Leaf Noiveau Design Adhesive
1 Martha Stewart Glass Luster Micro beads





Created with the October Card Kit contents:



     
                       Scrap~tures October Card Kit ~ Unity Stamp Company Fall Splendor
                                  1 Unity Stamp Company Fall Splendor Foam Cling Stamp Set
1 sheet of Little Yellow Bicycle Autumn Bliss Blue Sky & Leaves
1 sheet of LYB Autumn Bliss Bronze Leaves
1 sheet of LYB Autumn Bliss Brown Leaves
1 sheet of LYB Autumn Bliss Multi Plaid
1 12x12 sheet of Bazzill Barclay
1 12x12 sheet of Bazzill Pinecone
1 12x12 sheet of Bazzill Buttercup
1 12x12 sheet of Bazzill Hillary
1 Prima Brown Sweet Taffy flowers
½ pk. LYB Autumn Bliss brads
1 Maya Road ink
1 Ranger Copper Perfect Pearls
5 Bazzill A-2 French Vanilla Envelopes
2 yds. Prima Lace


Remember to pop on over to Scraptures to get your hands on these fast-selling kits!

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful beautiful beautiful Kelly!!! Thanks so much for a great reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly these are all absolutely beautiful! I love the kit and you really highlighted it nicely!

    ReplyDelete