Tuesday, April 10, 2012

One Cent Day

Over at Sisterhood of Scrap, Helen has been informing us of all sorts of random holiday. April 1 was One Cent Day and in honor of that esteemed day, and the fact that our federal budget came down and they are going to eliminate this little coin, I felt that I had to do a layout with pennies on it.

The other day we were at Michael's and saw some "grab bags". My hubby couldn't resist the $2 price tag and I have to admit that we got more than $2 worth in each of our 3 bags. I had all the paper laid out on the dining room table today when he walked by and started to look at it. He really admired this one random piece of paper in the pile so I used it for him. Father's Day 2011 was worth at least a penny or two..


The scrap room is almost done! I'll share photos soon. :-)

Have a scrap-happy day!

1 comment: