Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cards! (October 6, 2009)

I participated in a card crop this weekend and while I didn't get a lot done, I am pretty pleased with the challenges I was able to complete.


This was a "tag" challenge. I used a tag that I received in a RAK from a friend on The Paper Passion.













This little gift card holder was a snap to make. I can see making more of them for Christmas and other occasions.





This is a "joy fold" card. It is comprised of two pieces of cardstock the smaller one is folded over the larger one to form the front "flap". I used a kit I received last December and hadn't broken into yet!

I really like "non-traditional" Christmas colours.







This was a challenge that I provided for the crop. I used two photos that we took at the pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago and asked that people use them as inspiration to create their own. I really like this card and was happy with the ones that others created as well.

So that's what I did this weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment