Saturday, November 20, 2010

a mid-November project for you!

I posted this at Scraptures the other day. Why not give it a try! Pop on over to the forum and let us know what you think of it. If you join up with the forum, you can enter for the RAK!
---------

A friend sent me this link http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/allinonebox/ and I thought it looked easy enough even for a dysfunctional 'crafter' like myself so I gave it a try.

No word of a lie. If you're looking for a fun, fast and decorative little "favour" look no further. Even with my lame paper folding skills, I was able to complete the first one I did in 20 minutes - slightly longer than the video at the link above. Deciding to try the "embossed" variation - even allowing for time spent going back and forth between my computer and my cuttlebug (different rooms), the second one took even less time.

Embellishing is definitely the most fun step. You know me with my ribbon and flower fetish!  Wink

Let's see what you can do ladies! From everyone who completes this little project - AND UPLOADS IT TO THE GALLERY AND THIS THREAD - I'll draw for a RAK from moi. Enough incentive? Smiley

Ready, set, FOLD!!  Kiss

1 comment:

  1. Very nice project idea! You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete