Sunday, November 28, 2010

Not ignoring you!

No, my faithful followers, I haven't been ignoring you. I've been busy doing various projects around the house in preparation for my NEW SCRAPTURES DECEMBER KIT to arrive (and it did) and I'm DROOLING all over my keyboard at the gorgeous-ness of it!

I've been clearing a path through my scrap room so I can get started creating with these beautiful papers.

I've also been wrapping Christmas gifts and organizing flights home for my dd for Christmas. I DID go to a card making class - taught by the very talented Michelle Sturgeon - on Friday night and as soon as it's light enough, I want to take a photo of the beautiful cards and show you.

So I'm not ignoring you.. I do think of you often. :-)

1 comment:

  1. It has hard to decide what to do with the kit. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete