Sunday, November 20, 2011

Did I tell you

that I've been hanging out at the Sisterhood of Scrap forum lately? They have had an absolutely awesome month of challenges to get the mojo flowing. I've scrapped more this past month than in many a long day, that's for sure. A lot of the layouts you've seen on the blog lately have been from challenges posted there. What a help in getting Hugh's album caught up! Almost there...

This layout was from a challenge posted this morning. It's simple but asked me to actually use some glimmer spray... something I don't do very often! I like the way it turned out - simple and masculine I think. 


I used papers from the Boys Rule Scrapbook October kit. Every month Laura Lee puts together a great kit full of BOY papers - she often has both little and big boy kits. I decided to take the plunge and ordered two of her latest little boy kits. This one -  Jillibean Soup "spotted owl" - is just so full of fun, bright papers and lots of fun embellishments as well. I thought it looked great against the neutral background of the kraft cardstock.

Thanks for looking! If you do check out Boys Rule, please tell Laura Lee that I sent you! :-)

1 comment: