Saturday, November 5, 2011

Knock, knock... is anyone still out there?

This morning I sliced a banana into my coffee. I thought it might be a cosmic reminder to get my act back together and actually focus on things for a change. LOL

I know that I've sadly neglected to update my blog this past month. It's not that I haven't been scrapping or taking pictures, it's that I HAVE!!

I had the grandbabies here for Thanksgiving (took a ton of photos) but made it my mission to finish scrapping gs's album before I started in on the gorgeous photos we took that weekend. Why do I set these limitations on myself? Well, I guess because if I don't, I'll never finish.. oh the trials of being a procrastinator who just loves to "live in the moment"!

I went away to a scrap retreat in October. I started a mini-book for Hugh's first year. That's about all I did except a couple of layouts. It was a pathetic showing from a great weekend of fun and inspiration BUT it left me with a ton of page kits to just pick and work on when the mood strikes! I've been busy in my scraproom lately and want to share some of the layouts and projects I've been working on.

In the meantime though, here's a photo of our boy at Halloween... well for about 3 seconds the day BEFORE Halloween... he wasn't too impressed with his costume and was freaked out by the kids all coming to the door... ahh well... at least we have a photo. :-)

Have a super day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment