Sunday, May 6, 2012

39 Weeks

Yesterday was National Scrapbooking Day and I celebrated by playing along with some challenges over at Sisterhood of Scrap. I managed to get two layouts done and a gallery game and am chugging my way through a word scramble. They are tough!! 

Here's one of the layouts I worked on. It was a sketch challenge at SOS and I was able to use a photo that I've wanted scrapped for Hugo's album for at least a year now. This is my daughter-in-law with that baby inside of her at about this time last year. It's hard to believe he'll be a year old this month!! Where has the time gone!



I enjoyed being able to use some of the Sping-y Little Yellow Bicycle "Elizabeth Park" paper that I've been hoarding since LAST Spring was a treat! It also worked for a challenge at ScrapShotz this month "All About Mom" 

I hope you enjoy it! Have a Scrap-Happy day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment