Thursday, August 16, 2012

Companion Page

I decided that it was only fitting to do the companion page to the layout I showed you yesterday. For this challenge, I used the August 7th - Synchronized Swimming challenge from the crop. The challenge was to  do either a duet team or a team of eight. So you must use 2 of something or 8 of something in a row or all in the same spot/shape. You must also use music notes on your layout and something blue.





I managed to use 8 photos, blue journaling and the little teapot and bling, and put some music notes on the little "song" I found online.

The song reads:
LITTLE WIGGLE WORM SONG
(Sung to the tune of "I'm a Little Teapot"

I'm a little wiggle worm,
watch me go!
I can wiggle fast,
or very very slow.
I wiggle all around,
then back I go.
Down into the ground,
to the home I know.


  The journaling around the edge (and leading from the last page) (I put it on after I finished this page):
July 2012: One day, Papa found a large night crawler in the front garden. He always likes to show his finds to Gabby and Hugo. He quickly called them and what followed after was a very pleasant time on the front steps - touching and exploring! Gabby and Mommy showed Hugo many fun things about the poor little worm including how to hold him, how long he was and whoops! How easily he came apart! Gabby lost no time in trying this phenomenon for herself. It wasn't long before there were many little "worms". She's daddy's girl for sure!
 
I'm interested to hear what you think of this layout and story!
 
have a scrap-happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment