Monday, August 20, 2012

Sand through my fingers..

Just continuing doing challenges from the Olympic crop over at Sisterhood of Scrap, I decided to keep combining the challenges with those at Scrapshotz this month.

When I'd read the challenges at SSZ, I was struck by Rosie's example for her challenge. I wanted to copy it badly! I think it was the simple design and the strong lines around the triangles that really piqued my interest. So, I did what I said I'd do and I copied it!!

Using the Mountain Bike challenge from the Olympic crop, this is what I came up with.



I suppose this is another layout that would have worked with Jess's challenge (in Friday's post) given the fleeting nature of sand through our fingers, the triangles filtering up or down (depending on your personality type I guess ) and the fleeting nature of summer and childhood both.

Let me know what you think!!

Have a scrap happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment