Monday, September 17, 2012

Curveball! Another triathlon layout...

I was smug in the knowledge that by using Ali's sketch for the final Olympic challenge, I'd get two things done at the same time. Imagine my chagrin when Ali posted that she was putting off the final blog post of August for the next day - September 1!!

What was I going to do now? I'd almost finished. I *had* finished but couldn't post it yet! Nothing for it, but to do another triathlon challenge - and this time not think about it so much!

I'm really pleased at how this layout of my daughter and her two best friends turned out. You'll start seeing more graduation layouts of these three beautiful young women because I am working on the graduation scrapbook. I hope to have it done before she leaves for the next leg of her life-journey (which will probably be before this blog post is published!)



There's that Twig paper again. I also used a new embossing folder from Darice. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment