Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Olympic Trampoline

For some strange reason, this sketch for the Olympic trampoline challenge never really "struck" me. I think it's the fact that they want such small photos and such small journaling. As you know, my faithful blog readers, I am never short of words and do love my pictures!!



It took me a long time to get it done and as you can see, we're nearing the end of our Olympic challenges. What do you think of what I came up with? This photo shows my mother in law holding my eldest son in her arms looking out the window. To the right of her in the photo, you can see the old wooden phone that hung by the door for as long as they lived in that house. The phone was a working model and calls were made and received regularly, despite having a "new fangled black rotary phone" in the house!



This layout also fulfilled Jamie's challenge at ScrapShotz in August. It's always nice when challenges can be combined!

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Have a scrap-happy day and feel free to let me know what you think!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE this one, Kelly! Such a precious photo - a classic - and love what you've done with it. The old phone is a wonderful memory, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olympic trampoline is very good game where people can jump with different tricks and it is not so easy, it needs lots of practice.

    Trampolines

    ReplyDelete