Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Brown Bears?

Our Christmas this year seemed to have a lot of hats, stuffed toys (mostly belonging to the dog), babies and baby bears. Dh printed off this most excellent photo that was a true joy to work with!

Tina gave us some of Little Yellow Bicycle's "Winter Twig" line to work with this month and I thought this was the perfect paper and photo to go together. :-)

"Winter Twig" from Little Yellow Bicycle, Bazzil cardstock, Maya Road and Prima embellishments, Stamping Up hardware and ribbon, and Prima letters,

I was also able to incorporate a Sisterhood of Scrap challenge

Challenge 8- Sign 2 of a stroke
Another sign of a stroke is trouble speaking so use at least one full
paragraph of journaling on your layout.

If you look carefully you'll see a brown ribbon and journal tag poking out from behind the photo near the top right corner. It has a full paragraph of journaling (which I LOVE to do!) I know, shocker eh?

As always I hope you're having a wonderful day! I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Hugo is absolutely one of my grandchildren. Look at those cheeks! OMG. I love that boy.

    ReplyDelete