Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New layout!

Good sunny afternoon to you all! It's a beautiful day out there. I may even take my poor neglected puppy for a walk. He's feeling pretty lonely since Gabby and Hugo left. They were the perfect height for him to play with! They weren't always the most gentle but he liked them anyway. :-)

Finally got back in my scrap room this morning and finished up this ayout that's been sitting on my desk since mid-January! Just getting time to work on it was a trick for sure.

I'm interested in your thoughts. I thought I'd take boring old hockey photos and paper and twist them a little for a Valentine's type layout.  Let me know what you think of it. :-)


Completed for DT work at Tina's Scrapbooking and also a challenge at Sisterhood of Scrap. I used Creative Scrappers sketch #192 for inspiration.



1 comment: