Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sharing Some Love

The Liebster Award

You may remember from two days ago, my new friend Julie, gave me this lovely award. I want to share it with a few friends of mine.



Now, contrary to popular opinion, I am *not* the world's greatest blogger (I know, you're shocked!) but I do like to read from time to time. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Love this idea to bring traffic to other bloggers!
  
One of the conditions in accepting the award is to pass it along to five more blogs.  So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award along to the following blogs that I love to visit. It was a difficult task to only pick five! I think you'll enjoy the ones I picked, though!  

 Laura-Lee - you're my kind of scrapper. I love your energy and your creativity. I always come away from your blog with smile on my face.



Stephanie - you never cease to amaze and inspire me with your photography. Your dedication to "that perfect show" and your willingness to climb over fences to get it always makes me smile. Thanks for attempting to show me some of the ropes!


 Jaci - how could I *not* include you. I love reading your blogs and your posts. I love watching your kids grow up and love hearing about your art and your walk with God. You are an amazing woman and I'm blessed to call you friend!


 Jen - Seriously, how does anyone expect me to not include you! I am ALWAYS amazed and inspired by your art. Thanks for being willing to show and share!
and of course, Carla, how could I leave you out of this? I don't always get to your blog but love your positive attitude and joyful presence in my life. I love what you create and what you do with it.

For those interested, the Rules are:


1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment