Thursday, February 23, 2012

Doo Vidins!

Tina gave me Sandylion Disney© Cars Paper to work with  recently. I had no idea what I would do with it beyond knowing that Gabby loved the movie and had the vitamins!


I do love a challenge!

It took me a while to figure out exactly how I wanted to use it. I mean, it's not like I'm turned off by bright colours - especially for toddler pages but this one had me stumped for a while.

This is what I came up with. What do you think?


The "eureka" moment came for me when Tina gave me a piece of Moxxie's "Finish Line" from their Racing line. From there it was a matter of cutting out individual cars - choosing the colours I liked and matting them all on black cardstock and creating this grid.

This whole layout also worked for a challenge over at Sisterhood of Scrap  Did you know that 9 out of 10 people are at risk of having a stroke? I didn't. Check out Jackie's challenge over at the site and see what the other ladies did with it.

Remember to be kind to your heart!


1 comment: