Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Heat Wave!

Yes indeedy, we're officially having a heat wave. It's been super hot the last little while and keeping the kids busy but cool has been a challenge. Thankfully we have wonderful friends who take care of us. Johanne (or JoJo as the kids call her) invited us to her pool. The kids found it cold (who can believe they were complaining about being cold when it was so blistering hot?!?).. but everyone almost warmed up to it eventually.

Here's a fun little memory of the day. I did it for a challenge at Sisterhood of Scrap Summer School. Stephanie challenged us to "doodle" on our layouts. I usually do some sort of doodling - outlining letters or whatnot - so this wasn't too hard. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think!


Oh... Hugo made a great friend of JoJo.. one day I'll show you the photos of how they "hung out" together! Priceless!

Stay cool and have a scrap happy day!

2 comments:

  1. My goodness but those kids are adorable! Yeah for Johanne - how great of her to share her pool with you guys... and I LOVE your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this layout. Not only because they were in my pool, but by the smiles, the fun, the colours, the layout, everything. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete