Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wasps!!

Back again with a little story from our neck of the woods. The other day Papa found where the wasps are hanging out this year. He was stung while weeding. Being ever diligent, he took the time to "take" the nest and then due to his natural inborn curiousity he opened it up. We were all very fascinated!





For these pages, I used a really cool technique I learned at Sisterhood of Scrap's Summer School. Each week "teacher" is challenging us to use various techniques. So far it's been all paint but I've had fun being "out of the box".


I hope you've enjoyed these layouts. Let me know what you think and have a scrap happy day!






1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout, Kelly! I looove the way you incorporated the honeycomb into this page. Bravo to Papa for taking on the wasps!

    ReplyDelete