Thursday, July 5, 2012

June Scrapshotz Challenge Layouts

I'm so far behind on my blog posting that I thought I'd just show you a few my June Scrapshotz challenges at once!


Jess's Challenge - Your challenge this month is to create a project made soley out of photos off your cell phone! (or someone else's... sooo easy to email the pics or print them off FB )



Gail's Challenge - Hexagon's seem to be all the rage right now. Most companies have paper lines that include them. So for this month I'd like to see hexagons used on your project. Can't wait to see what you come up with!




Rosie's Challenge - If you are anything like me you have a whole bunch of die cuts hanging around. So my challenge to you this month is to create a card/layout/project using as many die cuts as you can!

 
I love all these photos and hope you like the layouts I did as well. Let me know what you think!
 I love them all!  See you tomorrow with more. I have a little girl who is asking me to hold her right now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment