Monday, July 30, 2012

LONDON 2012

Over at Sisterhood of Scrap, we're celebrating the London 2012 Olympics! Come on over and play!

I was asked to provide a challenge for July 29 and I chose the discipline of swimming. Here's my challenge and my layout.

Hugely popular around the world as a leisure activity and a competitive sport, Swimming has featured at every modern Olympic Games. Speed, strength and stamina will be key for athletes in the competition which features no fewer than 34 medal events.
You can read more about swimming as an Olympic sport here.
Your challenge for this Olympic event is simple. You need to make a layout (or three cards) featuring these four things:

1. water
2. people
3. the colour blue
4. bling
As a special bonus, if you use one of July's Sunday sketches, BEFORE JULY 31, I will put your name in a draw for a special RAK from moi. This offer ends July 31! Here is my example, based on the July 1 sketch:


 
 
I offer the same deal to you, my faithful blog readers! Come on over to the Sisterhood and see what's going on, just do my challenge using one of the July sketches and I'll do a separate RAK if you mention you came from my blog!
 
Have a scrap-happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment