Friday, March 2, 2012

First Sketch!

Hi everyone,

Today is an exciting day! It's not only my hubby's 50th birthday, but it's also the day that the new design team is featured for the first time over at S:CY!  Here is my interpretation of sketch #7-12 (seen below):

Sketch 7-12 designed by Ann Seleshanko the Senior Designer at S: CY

If you decide to try this sketch as well, don't forget to link it to this morning's S:CY blog post so we all can see! Let me know and tell them I sent you. ;-)

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I. Adore. This. Every bit of it! Beautiful take on the sketch. Fabulous photos and title work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love her rosy cheeks and curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all I love your scrapbook page. But I think I need to take a class on interpretation of sketch challenges or something. Cause I cannot see how you got what you did out of the layout sketch!

    ReplyDelete