Friday, March 23, 2012

I can't believe it's been this long

since I posted something! It's been a very busy week for some reason. I have a layout on my desk that I let STALL on me and can't figure out how to bring it back to life! LOL

I thought I'd cleanse my palette and what better way to do that than with Sketch 9-12 from S:CY this week! It's a lovely little sketch that really lends itself to many interpretations. You can find it at the site but here's my rendition of it.



Why not pop over to the S:CY blog and check out all the other takes on the sketch!

Have a scrap-happy day!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, he's a cutie!! I love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout!!! Love how you tucked the journaling tag behind the photo. The clean look of the page draws the eye right to that sweet photo. How could one not love him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute photo. And I love how you interpreted the sketch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete