Monday, March 5, 2012

Last week

I finished off the Sisterhood of Scrap challenges for February. This last challenge was the hardest. Jackie reminded us of the dangers of high blood pressure. She asked  us to use ribbon in five different ways on our layouts to represent our arteries and veins that transport blood through out bodies. Here's what I came up with:



I chose to use ribbon in the border under the photo, a tulle flower, ribbon "leaves", a ribbon pull on the journal card, and a white ribbon border to add texture and dimension to the side of the photo.

This my adorable grand-daughter at her Christening in May 2010.

I hope you enjoy today's layout. :-)

Have a scrap-happy day!

1 comment:

  1. How precious is this one! Love all the details that just accentuate everything about that photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete